Many people today are able to offer advice on which investments to purchase. However, there is much more to your financial life than your RRSP. Property taxes, income tax and education funds for your kids are some of the other complex areas of your total financial picture.
You require A CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TO ASSIST YOU DEVELOP AN EFFECTIVE FINANCIAL STRATEGY.
Personal financial planning concentrates on you as an individual combining many of the financial and psychological factors that have an affect on your life.
A properly designed financial plan will allow you to reach your personal financial goals and objectives, and provide you with a greater sense of security.
Many people call themselves financial planners, however the true professional financial planning practitioner uses the entire Financial Planning Process, which consists of six distinct steps.
- Assists you to clarify your present situation by collecting and evaluating all relevant financial data liabilities and assets, tax returns, records of securities transactions, insurance plans, wills and pension plans.
- Helps you to identify financial and personal objectives and goals, and also to clarify your financial and individual values and attitudes.
- Helps you to identify financial issues that can produce barriers to your financial independence.
- Will provide you with written recommendations and alternative solutions. These ought to be structured to suit your needs without undue focus on purchasing specific products.
- Assists you to implement the proper strategy to ensure that you reach your objectives and goals.
- Provides a review and revision of your plan to make sure you achieve your goals.
In addition to financial planning, we can help you align your business with the right lending providers. Once of our most recent business clients is a provider for Business loans for women and help beauty salon owner secure funding.
HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A FINANCIAL PLANNER?
People today seek the services of financial planners for several reasons. These questions will let you decide if you need expert financial advice.
- Do you have the amount of time necessary to attend to your personal financial affairs?
- Are you unclear about conflicting financial advice from many sources?
- Do you feel you might be paying an excessive amount of tax?
- Are you confused about where you should invest your money?
- Do you feel that you cant pay the bills?
- Do you feel that you simply cant save any cash?
- Has there been a recent change in your own life that could affect your financial future, like retirement, job loss, an inheritance, an addition to your family, or loss of your better half?
Contact our office if you are searching for information about your long-term financial strategy.
SOME OF OUR RECENT CLIENT CASES
Precision High Contractors – Precision Highway Contractors, Inc. was founded in in 2010 by Kari Dvorak, President, and Michael Dvorak, Secretary Treasurer. If you are looking for area pilot car services, then get in touch with Precision at https://www.precisionhighway.com